Being a wine connoisseur in this day and age is better than it’s ever been before: wine is higher quality and there are more choices than ever. Despite this, there are some painfully true facts about being a wine connoisseur that can’t help but make us laugh.
1. Time improves all wine.
2. There’s actually no difference between a wine expert and a wine idiot.
3. Fill-level anxiety is inevitable.
4. A wide selection doesn’t always mean you have a lot of options.
5. You make do with the drinking vessels you have.
6. There’s only one thing that really determines how good wine will taste.
7. Times have changed.
8. But we’re still in the dark about some things.
Via Wine Folly
Share these wine “facts” with all the wine connoisseurs you know.